The Constant Gardener: The Shooting Script
Exclusive to this Newmarket Shooting Script book are the film's award-winning screenplay by Jeffrey Caine, a foreword by John le Carr written specially for this official edition, along with a perceptive introduction by film critic Kenneth Turan, a color photo section, and in-depth notes on the production of the film, featuring behind-the-scenes comments from the actors, the writers, Oscar -nominated director Fernando Meirelles (City of God), and his international filmmaking team, including observations about shooting in Kenya and the worldwide effects of the pharmaceutical industry.Two-time Academy Award nominee Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz head the cast of the highly acclaimed thriller filmed on location in Berlin, London, and Nairobi and numerous other parts of Kenya. In a remote area of northern Kenya, the region's most dedicated activist, the brilliant and passionate Tessa Quayle (Rachel Weisz), has been found brutally murdered.Haunted by remorse and jarred by rumors of his wife's infidelities, mild-mannered British diplomat and Tessa's widower, Justin Quayle (Ralph Fiennes), surprises himself by plunging headlong into a dangerous odyssey. His eyes are soon opened to a vast conspiracy at once deadly and commonplace, one that has claimed innocent lives and is about to put his own at risk.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Newmarket Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781557047120
- ISBN: 155704712X
- Publication Year: 2006