The Complete Plays
Accompanied by a critical introduction, a biographical chronology, incisive commentary, and a glossary, this definitive dramatic collection features all seven of the plays written by Christopher Marlowe--including Dido, Queen of Carthage, The Jew of Malta, Doctor Faustus, and The Massacre at Paris. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB West Madison
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Penguin Classics
- ISBN-13: 9780140436334
- ISBN: 0140436332
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: Reissue