The Complete Illustrated Kama Sutra
Written almost 2,000 years ago, the Kama Sutra deals with all aspects of sexual life, and how to best achieve ecstatic expression of life's beauty. Augmented with 269 illustrations and works of art gathered from museums and collections around the world, the result is a dazzling and sensuous reading experience through which the teachings of the Kama Sutra spring to life.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB North Olmsted
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Inner Traditions
- ISBN-13: 9780892811380
- ISBN: 0892811382
- Publication Year: 2003