The Complete Guide To Cybersecurity Risks And Controls
The book presents the concepts of information and communications technology (ICT) audit and control from this model. Readers will learn how to create a verifiable audit-based control structure, which will ensure comprehensive security for systems and data. The book explains how to establish systematic control and reporting procedures within a standard organizational framework, and build auditable trust into the security of ICT operations. This book is based around the belief that security is a strategic governance issue rather than an accounting or a technical concern. Besides presenting the concepts of that approach, the book provide exercises and other learning opportunities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Auerbach Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781498740548
- ISBN: 1498740545
- Publication Year: 2016