The Complete Book Of Dutch Oven Cooking
The Dutch oven is the one cooking pot that does it all: bakes bread, steams vegetables, boils seafood, fries eggs, stews wild game, and broils meat. Dutch ovens produce great-tasting food with a small amount of effort and a lot of fun. From the differences between aluminum and cast-iron ovens to care and cleaning of ovens to useful accessories, this comprehensive guide includes a wide range of useful information that will appeal to new and seasoned Dutch oven cooks alike. Learn how a Dutch oven is made, what to look for when purchasing one, and how to season it properly before using it lessons from an expert: J. Wayne Fears is a member of the International Dutch Oven Society, an author of acclaimed outdoor cookbooks, and has served as a judge at many cook-offs, including the National Cornbread Cook-off.Follow simple recipes to make: Cowboy biscuits Cornbread Stews and soups Chili Baked salmon Hearty meatloaf Peach cobbler French coconut pie Apple pie And more! Whether you re camping or throwing a party for friends, Dutch ovens will make cooking simple, unique, and enjoyable.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB St Louis Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- ISBN-13: 9781602399631
- ISBN: 1602399638
- Publication Year: 2010