The Community Planning Event Manual: How To Use Collaborative Planning And Urban Design Events To Improve Your Environment
Want to improve your village? Your town? Your city? A community planning event may be just what you have been waiting for. All over the world people are organizing dynamic collaborative events to improve their surroundings. For a few intensive days, everyone concerned gets an opportunity to have their say and be involved - residents, businesses, professionals and politicians. It's effective and it's fun.From Nick Wates, author of the hugely successful Community Planning Handbook, comes this Event Manual, the first on the subject, which explains why and how to organize community planning events. The book is aimed at anyone - from concerned individuals to community groups to professional planners in business and government - interested in the remarkable potential of community planning events. It includes a step-by-step guide, detailed checklists and other tools for event organisers. The method is user-friendly, flexible and easy to employ in any context from small neighbourhood improvements to major infrastructure and construction projects anywhere in the world.With a Foreword by HRH The Prince of Wales and Introduction by John Thompson.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138177376
- ISBN: 1138177377
- Publication Year: 2016