The Coitus Chronicles: My Quest For Sex, Love, And Orgasms
For fans of Chelsea Handler, the funny, irreverent-and at times uncomfortably honest-tale of one young woman's journey to reclaiming her sexuality on the fringes of New York City's sex and dating world. Meet Olive. Olive is your average New York City gal who hasn't had sex in five years, one month, three days . . . and counting. Despite some decent dates over the years and even a boyfriend or two, when she finds herself in the middle of a bona fide sex rut, she knows it's time to take action. Challenged by a friend to "say yes" to experiences that she might normally shy away from, Olive embarks on a series of adventures to jumpstart her love life. From BDSM classes, orgasmic meditation sessions, and "furry" parties to platonic tickling, interviews with porn stars, and lessons from a top-ranked pickup artist, Olive discovers the power of saying yes-to herself, others, and life itself. Written with her signature candor and humor, Olive's willingness to discuss her vulnerabilities, insecurities, and fears will appeal to readers who are interested in exploring their own sexuality from a fresh and earnest vantage point. Along the way, readers will wonder: Will Olive ever have sex again? Will her love life be okay? Will her toe fungus come back? Does she ever find her mojo, and where was it hiding? The Coitus Chronicles will answer these questions and more.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781510732414
- ISBN: 1510732411
- Publication Year: 2019