The Coaching Revolution: How Visionary Managers Are Using Coaching To Empower People And Unlock Their Full Porential
The same principles used by successful athletes - applied to business! In the workplace, the best managers are incorporating the essence of coaching into their leadership style. The Coaching Revolution presents the best practices of today's managers - strategies that can turn good companies into stronger and better ones. With experts David Logan, Ph.D., and John King's specific coaching elements for managing employees, manager-coaches learn to transform their office environment into a more productive and effective one. For the best results, Logan and King advise managers to follow these three basic principles: SEE: Help employees get to the root cause of performance issues and find ways to realize more of their potential. SAY: Outline a plan that clearly states goals for improvement and a strategy to achieve it. DO: Hold employees accountable to deliver what they "SAY" they will. Coaching has been around for a long, long time. Now managers can use The Coaching Revolution to help them develop individual employee skill sets, thereby improving the overall success of the company.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Adams Media Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781593370787
- ISBN: 1593370784
- Publication Year: 2004