The Changing Strategies Of International Business: How Mn Es Manage In A Changing Commercial And Political Landscape
The ACADEMY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (UK and Ireland Chapter) Published in association with the UK and Ireland Chapter of the Academy of International Business. In line with the 45th AIB-UKI conference, this edited collection brings together fresh perspectives on international business strategy, with a focus on the challenges faced by multinational enterprises (MNEs) in today's changing commercial and political landscape. With a diverse range of contributors from varying international backgrounds, this book discusses the different strategies employed by MNEs, and analyses how they cope with the current global business environment. An extremely useful read for those studying globalisation and MNEs, this book provides an interdisciplinary and timely approach to international business strategy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9783030039301
- ISBN: 3030039307
- Publication Year: 2019