The Challenger Sale: Taking Control Of The Customer Conversation
Profiling five distinct sales representative styles while arguing that one consistently outperforms the others, a guide based on a quantitative study of thousands of sales reps in various industries demonstrates how to achieve customer loyalty by delivering a distinctive purchase experience.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB East Cobb
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Portfolio
- ISBN-13: 9781591844358
- ISBN: 1591844355
- Publication Year: 2011