The Cbt Workbook
With diagnostic tools, goal-setting charts, practical exercises, and many more features,The CBT Workbook is ideal for people who want a more active style of learning. Author Stephanie Fitzgerald helps you identify your own preferred styles of learning and communication. From there, you can set specific goals to improve on; as you progress through the book, you will be able to keep checking your progress against these goals. Specially created exercises will help you boost your skills and communication so that you can reach their potential in any situation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Teach Yourself
- ISBN-13: 9781444183146
- ISBN: 1444183141
- Publication Year: 2013