The Bus To Veracruz (Pitt Poetry Series)
by Shelton, Richard (1978)
Description: University of Pittsburgh Press, Pittsurgh, PA. 1978. Signed. Trade paperback. Condition. Near fine. Sales sticker upper right corner. Small crease bottom left corner. Signed and dated by the author on title page.. Published by University of Pittsburgh Press 1978 Near Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Trade
Synopsis: In Shelton's fourth collection of poems, he writes of the desert Southwest, and through it gives his unique view of the world. The poems speak of landscape, marriage, freedom, and death.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade
- Date: 1978
- Listing Date: 03/07/2019