The Breech Loader: And How To Use It With Notes On Rifles
This edition was originally published in 1898. The well illustrated contents include detailed chapters on: - The Shotgun - Choice and Fit - Handling the Gun - Chokes - Loads and Loading - Shooting Positions - Game Shooting - Pigeons and Trap Shooting - Rifles of Past and Present - The Sporting Rifle and All About It - Rifle Shooting - Long Shots - Bores etc. Many of the earliest shooting books, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. Home Farm Books are republishing many of these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwor
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Holley Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781444652413
- ISBN: 1444652419
- Publication Year: 2009