The Boy With No Shadow
In this story, shadows are depicted as parental figures. Parentals provide coverings and are essential to us discovering our identity. Authors Jelina Sheppard and Karter Sheppard tell a story of a little boy born without his covering. Join the boy with no shadow as he discovers how amazing and unique he is, with or without his shadow. We don't always have what we want, but the sun will always provide us with what we need when we need it most. Until then, "Just remember, you're still awesome times three..." Jelina Sheppard is the mother of four-year-old Karter and needed a creative approach to encourage her son when asked about his father. Her passion for writing and love for her son pushed her to create The Boy With No Shadow.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781545235973
- ISBN: 154523597X
- Publication Year: 2017