The Boy's Book Of Battles
Eric Wood was the author of: Thrilling Deeds of British Airmen (1917) and Famous Voyages of the Greek Discoverers (1920). He was also the author of a series of books for boys in the early twentieth-century, with titles including: The Boy's Book of Adventure (1912), The Boy's Workshop (1912), The Boy's Book of Battles (1913), The Boy Scouts' Roll of Honour (1914), The Boy's Book of the Sea (1915), The Boy's Book of Heroes (c1915), The Boy's Book of Buccaneers (1917), The British Boy's Annual (1921), The Outdoor Boy (1923) and The Boy's Book of the Open Air (1924).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dodo Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781409938279
- ISBN: 1409938271
- Publication Year: 2008