The Book On Webcasting: How To Explode Your Business With Online Seminars
In "The Book On Webcasting", internet marketing expert Mark Call gives the first detailed training for running successful online seminars. These webinars can boost your business and increase your income - with very little overhead. In the vein of The 4-Hour Workweek and Crush It!, this book will show you how to take advantage of the internet - and your passions - to improve your cash flow and your lifestyle. Foreward written by Frank Sousa, co-founder of Traffic Geyser and Internet Marketing Legend. Many special thanks to people like Ken Hammond (The Marketing Maverick), Joel Therien (CEO & Founder of GVO Conference) & Mike Potvin (GVO's Director of Marketing)! This is a MUST Read for those wanting to increase business using the Power Of Webcasting!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781456460723
- ISBN: 1456460722
- Publication Year: 2010