The Book Of Enoch: Translated From The Ethiopic
The Book of Enoch is thought to have been written during the second century B.C.E. It is considered to be one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and is highly revered by the Gnostic believers. The text contains visions of both heaven and hell, angels and demons, as well as the fallen angels (The Watchers or Nephilim). The book also speaks of the eventual appearance of a Messiah, a Resurrection, and a Final Judgement. A fascinating book that theologians, scholars and laypeople interested in the subject should have in their book collection.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781530799275
- ISBN: 1530799279
- Publication Year: 2016