Never enter the boneyard. Never follow the scream. All rimriders know the legend of the boneyard, an uncharted area of dead space. Any ship foolish enough to cross the boundary vanishes, leaving behind only the echo of an unearthly scream. **** With the plasma net still in place at space station Deep Anchor, tensions between United Earth Corporation and Freetraders run high. As Jane continues her apprenticeship and prepares to take the master navigator's exam, the crew of the Solar Vortex makes a desperate attempt to run UEC's blockade before the space station goes dark. Will success bring hope to the Freetrader cause or lead to the loss of someone dear and bring Jane's world crashing down?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542743037
- ISBN: 1542743036
- Publication Year: 2017