The Blue Zones: Lessons For Living Longer From The People Who've Lived The Longest
An expert on human longevity reveals the sometimes unusual but effective secrets of diet, behavior, fitness, and attitude collected from long-lived communities around the world, revealing the critical everyday lifestyle choices and behavior that correspond to a longer, healthier life. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Preston Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Natl Geographic Society
- ISBN-13: 9781426207556
- ISBN: 1426207557
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: Reprint