The Bible Translated According To The Ebrew And Greeke, And Conferred With The Best Translations In Divers Languages...
Description: [Genevan Bible] Rebound in 19th-Century full leather. Octavo. Unpaginated.
Extremities rubbed and edgeworn; spine head torn; front joint starting; previous owner's notes pasted to preliminary pages; occasional ink annotations; edges trimmed. Very good. . Published by Christopher Barker Very Good Condition. In our Flagship store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: --
- Listing Date: 02/13/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A