The Best Women's Stage Monologues And Scenes 2011
Here you will find a rich and varied selection of monologues and scenes from plays which were produced and/or published in the 2010-2011 theatrical season. Most are for younger performers (teens through 30s) but there are also some excellent pieces for women in their 40s and 50s, and even a few for older performers. Some are comic, some dramatic, some short, some rather long. All represent the best in contemporary playwriting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Smith & Kraus Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781575257815
- ISBN: 1575257815
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 1