The Best Women's Stage Monologues 2014
The best monologues for women from the 2013 2014 theatrical season presented in this essential book! Here, you will find a rich and varied selection of monologues from plays - most are for younger performers (teens through thirties), but there are also some excellent pieces for older men and women. Some of the monologues are by playwrights familiar to you, such as Don Nigro, Jane Martin or Theresa Rebeck. Others are by exciting up-and-comers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Smith & Kraus Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781575258881
- ISBN: 1575258889
- Publication Year: 2014