The Best Of Grade 3 Violin: A Compilation Of The Best Grade 3 Violin Pieces Ever Selected By The Major Examination Boards
This collection brings together best-loved grade 3 pieces, including Build that Wall, Overnight Mail Express (Cohen) and Sleep Song (Humperdinck). All pieces have been rigorously researched by violin expert Jessica O'Leary AND includes pieces from current and past Trinity and ABRSM syllabuses.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Faber & Faber
- ISBN-13: 9780571536931
- ISBN: 057153693X
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: PAP/COM