The Bedford Guide For College Writers With Reader, Research Manual, And Handbook
Both reliable and innovative, The Bedford Guide for College Writers involves students in active learning, whether their writing class meets on campus or online. The guide contains a process-oriented rhetoric, a thematic reader, a research manual, and a handbook, giving students everything they need for success in writing, all in one affordable book. Each part provides frequent opportunities for students to experiment and apply the skills presented. Learning by Doing activities, Responding to an Image practices, and engaging assignments all help students make important writing skills their own. The Bedford Guide helps students to be the confident, resourceful, and independent writers they will need to be. The new edition extends active learning into the online environment, offering integrated e-Pages, including videos, audio segments, and photo essays that take advantage of what the Web can do.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bedford/st Martins
- ISBN-13: 9781457631047
- ISBN: 1457631040
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 10 HAR/PSC