The Bedford Guide For College Writers
The Bedford Guide for College Writers is four coordinated books in one -- a process-oriented rhetoric with professional and student models, a provocative thematic reader, an up-to-date research manual, and a comprehensive handbook. Thoroughly revised, redesigned, and streamlined, The Bedford Guide is integrated with innovative new media resources, making it the perfect companion for teaching composition in the electronic age.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Macmillan Higher Education
- ISBN-13: 9780312392925
- ISBN: 0312392923
- Publication Year: 2002