The Barbour Collection Of Connecticut Town Vital Records: Wilton 1802 1850, Winchester 1771 1858, Wolcott 1796 1854, Woodbridge 1784 1832, Woodbury 1674 1850, Woodstock 1848 1866
The Barbour Collection of Connecticut birth, marriage, and death records to about 1850 was the life work of Lucius Barnes Barbour, Connecticut Examiner of Public Records from 1911 to 1934. This present series, under the general editorship of Lorraine Cook White, is a town-by-town transcription of Barbour's celebrated collection. Each volume in the series contains the birth, marriage, and death records of one or more Connecticut towns. (For a list of the other volumes in The Barbour Collection look in our online catalogue under United States--Connecticut, and scroll down the author's column until you get to White.)The fifty-third volume of the Barbour series treats the six Connecticut towns stated in the book's title, encompassing just under 30,000 individuals in all.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780806317045
- ISBN: 0806317043
- Publication Year: 2002