The Art Of Writing Reasonable Organic Reaction Mechanisms
This book shows readers how to draw reasonable mechanisms for reactions they have never seen before. This skill will help readers develop a good command of electron-pushing before tackling the detailed mechanistic analysis of physical organic chemistry. It is organized according to mechanistic types in order to clarify the basic mechanistic similarities among apparently diverse reactions. One of the unique features of this book is the common error alert, which warns about common pitfalls and misconceptions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9780387985404
- ISBN: 0387985409
- Publication Year: 1999