The Art Of Making Miniature Millinery
You will want this how-to-make doll's hats book from Timothy Alberts, M Dalton King, and Pat Henry. This exceptional how-to book shows you the ins and outs of making fabulous hats for your antique and contemporary dolls including items for the popular 15-in fashion dolls such as Gene, Tyler, and Alex. We all know that fashion is about the accessories and a hat can make or break an outfit. Designer Timothy Alberts shows step-by-step how you can make stunning hats to accompany your doll's costumes, and includes four different hat patterns. In addition to the source guide, the book also include an illustrated history of many different styles and how they are incorporated into today's fashions. This elegant book will be a favourite for modern and antique collectors alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hobby House Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780875886169
- ISBN: 0875886167
- Publication Year: 2002