The Art Of Mafia Iii
The Art of Mafia III showcases the innovative designs and stunning art behind the latest installment in the Mafia series. In Mafia III, game developer 2K has players join Lincoln Clay as he builds his own criminal organization in 1968 New Bordeaux. This deluxe art book collects the striking art behind Mafia III, offering exclusive explorations of the characters and locations that bring the world of the game to life. Complete with commentary from art director Dave Smith, The Art of Mafia III offers an incredible behind-the-scenes look at this landmark title."
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Tacoma
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Insight Editions/Incredibuilds
- ISBN-13: 9781608879861
- ISBN: 1608879860
- Publication Year: 2016