The Art Of Influence: Your Competitive Edge
Authors Jim Stovall and Ray H. Hull, PhD are lifelong learners and teachers of successful best practices across a wide spectrum of topics including education, communication, and influence.The Art of Influence, written in Jim's entertaining, story-telling style alongside Dr. Hull's straight-forward, factual approach is a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, and anyone wanting to improve their place of influence in life. Read this book and understand more about: What makes someone influentialHow to build your life and legacy into one of influenceWhy it is important to learn how to gain influenceHow the changing world affects how you influence othersUniversal in appeal and highly accessible, this book acts as a spotlight on the truth that there has never been a better time to learn the art of influence!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sound Wisdom
- ISBN-13: 9781640950320
- ISBN: 164095032X
- Publication Year: 2018