The Art Of Good Habits: Health, Love, Presence, And Prosperity
Take ownership of your happiness through simple but effective changes to the way you approach health, love, presence, and prosperity. The Art of Good Habits presents a step-by-step action plan to achieve your goals and maintain them for continued success. Join Nathalie W. Herrman on a life-changing journey toward wellness and satisfaction using this remarkable book as your road map. Gain empowerment and control over life's challenges with effective exercises and easy-to-understand principles. Discover how to look within yourself for answers and change your habits for the better. With this book's four-pillar system honesty, willingness, awareness, and appreciation you ll unlock the power of enlightened living. Praise: A brilliant and comprehensive handbook . . . [with] viable solutions for our health, wealth, and overall physical, emotional, and spiritual well being. Lynne Joy McFarland, bestselling author of 21st Century Leadership and film producer of The Time is Now This book is an incredible value for anyone who wants to make positive habit changes in their lives. Steve Scott, author of 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Omaha
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780738746005
- ISBN: 0738746002
- Publication Year: 2015