The Art Of Cooking
by Jacques Pepin (1987)
Description: First Edition. This two volume set of Jacques Pepin's The Art of Cooking is a great addition to any food enthusiast's library. Featuring his talent and his love for cooking, this two book set is full of his methodology and techniques. Great to learn from or just to sit and look pretty on the shelf!. Published by Knopf 1987 Near Fine Condition. In our Monroeville store. Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1987
- Listing Date: 03/04/2018