The Ariana Institute Techniques In The Spa World
Ariana Vincent, nationally certified massage therapy instructor and founder and CEO of the Ariana Institute for Wellness Education, shares her knowledge and experience with massage therapists, bodywork professionals and the world. The focus of this manual is to introduce the reader to the various modalities used in spas and bodywork facilities. This manual covers history, application, other relevant information regarding the techniques and modalities within the spa world. For even more information on this topic and for other information related to the practice of massage therapy, please visit www.arianainstitute.com.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781492173779
- ISBN: 1492173770
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 2