The Antarktos Cycle
Horror and Wonder at the Ends of the Earth Writers are drawn to the unreachable places of the Earth - to the greatest mountains and depths of the sea, the most barren deserts, and to the white frozen deserts surrounding the north and south poles. In our minds' eyes, the beauty and mystery of the ice descends from Poe to the present and into the future, an infinite realm of wonder.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781568822044
- ISBN: 1568822049
- Publication Year: 2006