The Adventures Of Boo: And How To Care For Your Fish Too!
A little boy, who doesn't know very much about caring for fish, loses hispet fish, Boo, while attempting to change the water in its bowl. The fishdisappears down the toilet and the boy is heartbroken. Boo, however, after ascary journey reaches the sea. He had been very lonely swimming in his bowlbut as he explores the ocean he sees many amazing creatures and meets lotsof new friends. They warn him not to go too far out but, he is having somuch fun, he doesn't heed their advice. Soon he finds himself having anotherreally scary adventure with a very hungry shark. His life is in danger buthis new friends come to his rescue and all ends well. The boy gets some newpet fish and this time he learns how to care for them properly. The story iswritten in rhyme and, as such, can be used as an easy text for youngchildren taking their first steps in reading, a bedtime story or anintroduction into caring for fish.Also available in hardcover from Booksurge.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781439246511
- ISBN: 1439246513
- Publication Year: 2009