The Adolescent Athlete: A Practical Approach
This reader-friendly book takes a practical approach to caring for the adolescent athlete. Logically organized by joint, the book identifies both chronic and acute injuries in addition to congenital conditions. It details fundamentals, including basic anatomy, joint examination, and patient history. Emphasis is placed on the recognition of injury patterns unique to adolescent athletes and tables are incorporated throughout to assist with diagnosis. This book also highlights return to play guidelines and includes summary pearls. Anatomical photos, x-rays, and MRI scans illustrate all key concepts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319561875
- ISBN: 3319561871
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2