The 5 Minute Toxicology Consult For Pda: Powered By Skyscape Inc
Formatted specifically with the emergency physician in mind, The 5-Minute Toxicology Consult for PDA is a reliable rapid-access guide to assessing and treating poisoned patients. It is organized for quick consultation and covers the full range of chemicals, medications, natural compounds, adverse interactions, and patient presentations with toxicologic causes. Platform: Palm OS, Windows CE, and Pocket PC handheld devices Memory Requirements: Palm OS--2.7 MB; Windows CE/Pocket PC--4.4 MB Also Available for iPhone/IPod touch
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781739542
- ISBN: 0781739543
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: FRA SOF