The 33 Strategies Of War
The author of The Art of Seduction draws on some of history's most effective military tactics and the examples of such figures as Napoleon, Margaret Thatcher, and Ulysses S. Grant to outline psychological strategies for effective negotiating, responding to dangerous situations, and managing life milestones. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Olathe
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Penguin Group USA
- ISBN-13: 9780143112785
- ISBN: 0143112783
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: Reprint