Thanksforalltheniceness: Fan Art From Around The World
Norman Reedus, made famous by his role on THE WALKING DEAD, as the loveable, complicated survivalist Daryl Dixon, has become the object of insanely devoted fandom from around the world. The Daryl/Norman archetype has already approached a near-mythical status in the collective consciousness of pop culture.THANKS FOR ALL THE NICENESS is Norman's way to show his gratitude in a compilation of sometimes hilarious, sometimes sinister, but always fascinating artwork made by his fans.This is not your average display of fan artwork. Created in every thinkable medium, theNorman/Daryl archetype is captured in tattoo designs, cakes, pencil sketches, mosaics, chalk drawings, digital art, and even children sketches from his youngest fans.And Norman's fans aren t your average fans. With over 3,000 submissions from all over the world Japan, Spain, Mexico, England, Australia, Italy, Hungary, Brazil, Austria,Indonesia, the US it was no small feat for Norman to select the 100 pieces that will appear in this beautifully designed book. It's real art made by real people for real people.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB South Arlington
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorscape Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780989637916
- ISBN: 0989637913
- Publication Year: 2014