Thank You For Arguing: What Aristotle, Lincoln, And Homer Simpson Can Teach Us About The Art Of Persuasion
An introduction to the art of rhetoric explains how persuasion can profoundly influence personal and professional successes and reveals an array of techniques employed by such personalities as Aristotle and Winston Churchill.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB St Louis Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Three Rivers Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780385347754
- ISBN: 0385347758
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: REV UPD