Textbook Of Human Oral Embryology, Anatomy, Physiology, Histology And Tooth Morphology
This textbook provides comprehensive coverage of oral embryology, histology, anatomy and physiology in a single volume. It provides dental students with a one-stop resource to assist them in their basic science training and includes sections on human oral embryology, oral anatomy, physiology and histochemistry. Well illustrated figures, tables and diagrams assist understanding and learning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jp Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9788184488920
- ISBN: 8184488920
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1