Terminologia Embryologica: International Anatomical Terminology
Terminologia Embryologica, in accordance with universal convention, deals with the entire period up to birth only in the human. It covers all of intra-uterine ontogeny and also a few key features of postnatal development. There are two principal parts. The first covers the pure terms, naming a structure or a developmental event. This covers the development of the early embryo as a whole, and is followed by sections on the individual systems. The arrangement of the terms follows the developmental sequence as closely as possible. Where this was not appropriate, as with lists of anomalies, terms were arranged alphabetically in Latin. The second part is chronological; it relates to the temporal sequence, and indicates new or especially conspicuous features at particular times. This encompasses the Carnegie Stages for the embryonic period and in addition identifies key features at individual points in the fetal period. In this part some items are not, sensu strictu, terms; instead they define succinctly a conspicuous feature or an event specific for the time.BODY>
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thieme Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9783131701411
- ISBN: 3131701412
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 1 BLG