Technology Policy: Towards An Integration Of Social And Ecological Concerns
This volume contains a collection of invited papers by an international group of experts who examine principal problems as well as recent re-orientations and country-specific developments in the field of technology policy. Drawing on evidence from Japan, the USA and several European states, the book covers a variety of contexts and policy styles. The main concerns are to provide an overview of changing paradigms and rationales concerning technology policy and to explore mode and extent of integration of social and ecological objectives into programs, organization and practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: De Gruyter
- ISBN-13: 9783110136777
- ISBN: 3110136775
- Publication Year: 1994