Team Leader Training: 24 Complete Modules For Developing Team Leaders
Building on the experience of various trainers, managers and team leaders knowledgeable in how useful a team leadership training program is in answering the problems of today's organizations, this book offers a proven program for creating dynamic team leaders. Comprised of 25 different modules or developmental plans in four key leadership areas: Interpersonal Skills, Team Development, Performance Management, and Organizational/Team Boundary Management, the book shows you how to identify the characteristics of future leaders, develop a team leader certification program, and monitor for quality and progress. This book is based on the combined experiences of the Harshman & Associates consulting team and draws on experience and learning from many private and public sector clients.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780079137753
- ISBN: 007913775X
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: LSLF