Taylor's Fundamentals Of Nursing Prepu Access Code
PrepU for Taylor's Fundamentals of Nursing, 9e uses a formative and individualized approach to help students master their Fundamentals course. The adaptive quizzing engine provides students with personalized quizzes that help each student learn based on demonstrated mastery, while giving instructors a window into students and class-wide misconceptions, strengths, and weaknesses. The new edition has been fully updated in conjunction with the main text, with more than 500 questions added to the existing database of thousands of questions, many of them alternate-format and image-based. This version of PrepU forTaylor's Fundamentals of Nursing, 9e is for 12 months of access through the purchase of a unique code redeemed via thePoint (http: //thepoint.lww.com). That code will be shipped to you via U.S. mail within 3 to 7 days of your online purchase.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781496385444
- ISBN: 1496385446
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 9 PSC