Tarot Of The Bard: Subverting The Dominant Paradigm
Tarot of the Bard is a book of inspired poetry. Qabbalah is an initiated understanding of the Bible, a closely guarded secret of ancient rabbis. There is no book called Qabalah; amouth to ear, a it was passed from masters to trusted disciples. If there is a book called Qabbalah it is the Tarot. The Tarot (TARO=TORA) was created by the ancients as a map of reality for those with aeyes to see and ears to hear.a Through its study and meditation all of the secrets of the universe will be revealed to the wise in due season. TARO and TAO are identical as intuitively comprehended by anyone who recognizes that all of life is One, that all religions are but attempts to explain with words that which is incomprehensible, and that there are many paths to the top of the mountain but at the summit the view is the same.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781607032397
- ISBN: 1607032392
- Publication Year: 2008