I hate that thereas evil, and that I was chosen to fight it, but because I am the thirteenth daughter born into the Devour familyait is my destinya]and my curse. I wish I hadnat been chosen. But this isnat about wishes. This is about choices. And Iave made the choice to stay and fight. I am a demon hunter. I am an angelic warrior. I am the thirteenth daughter. The mansion has drawn demons, evil spirits, and other supernatural creatures to its lair for centuries. Now one woman must stand alone against the forces of darknessa] Sabrina Devour must embark on her most frightening challenge yet, for stirring within the mansionas cold walls the threat of evil remains. But to conquer this enemy, she must first fight her own demons, including a mystical birthright inherited from angels. But Sabrina soon learns that from the darkest of deadly secrets, there is no escapea]for only when all the secrets are exposed can love, hope, and truth triumph at last!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781606109342
- ISBN: 1606109340
- Publication Year: 2008