Tales From The Atlanta Braves Dugout: A Collection Of The Greatest Braves Stories Ever Told
The newest addition to the Tales from the Team series, Tales from the Atlanta Braves Dugout includes stories on the greatest players and coaches to don the Braves uniform. Author Cory McCartney includes stories about Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy, Phil Niekro, Chipper Jones, Andruw Jones, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Bobby Cox, and so many others.Recall the harrowing experience of AtlantaFulton County Stadium catching fire on July 21, 1993, overshadowing the debut of Fred McGriff, and read all about Sid Bream's slide and the worst-to-first season of 1991. From the run of 14 consecutive division titles and the 1995 World Series title, to Kent Mercker's 1994 no-hitter; from the arrival of the Baby Braves in Brian McCann, Jeff Francoeur, and others, to the 2014 Hall of Fame induction of Tom Glavine, Greg Maddux, and Bobby Cox, the on and off the field stories are all here.This is the perfect addition to a Braves fan's shelf!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sports Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781613219003
- ISBN: 1613219008
- Publication Year: 2016