Taekwondo Grappling Techniques: Hone Your Competitive Edge For Mixed Martial Arts
Take Taekwondo beyond just kicking and punching discover powerful grappling moves that build on the patterns you already know! Taekwondo is the most popular Korean martial art, with over 70 million practitioners in the world. Taekwondo Grappling Techniques presents the most effective grappling manoeuvres ever developed for Taekwondo. With this comprehensive Taekwondo book as your guide, you'll confidently defend yourself against attacks and apply your own devastating grappling techniques to bring assailants into submission. This guide contains 15 chapters with 89 different Taekwondo techniques. Movements include: Low Double Knifehand Block to Circular Block; Upward Elbow Strike to Double Knifehand Block; Sitting Stance Punch to Sitting Stance Punch to Outer Forearm Block; Reverse Punch to Scooping Block; Square Block to Inward Knifehand Strike; Vertical Spearhand Strike to High Backfist Strike; Reverse Inner Forearm Block to Reverse Punch; Double Knifehand Block to High Punch. Includes instructional DVD.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780804851794
- ISBN: 0804851794
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: PAP/DVD