Sustainable Health And Long Term Care Solutions For An Aging Population
"This book explores the issues pertinent to health cost and ways of financing health care, development of innovative service models to meet the increased demands, designing infrastructure of collection and utilization of data for performance and quality improvement, and setting the framework for training and research in long-term care"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Info Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522526339
- ISBN: 1522526331
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 1